CLICK HERE TO SEE MY RESUME (pdf)
- 2015-2018: PhD in Cognitive and Brain Sciences at CLIC Lab at Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento, Italy. Supervisor: Raffaella Bernardi. Oversight Committee: Raffaella Bernardi, Manuela Piazza, Roberto Zamparelli, Marco Baroni (former). Grade: passed cum laude.
- 2012-2015: MSc in Linguistics at DISLL, University of Padova, Italy. Master thesis: Generating Meaning Representations for Compound Words: A new Perspective from Compositional Distributional Semantics. Supervisors: Marco Marelli (CIMeC, Unitn), Laura Vanelli (DISLL, Unipd). Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- 2009-2012: BSc in Modern Literature at DISLL, University of Padova, Italy. Bachelor thesis: Lorenzo Da Ponte: Metro e Stile delle Poesie del Periodo Americano. Supervisor: Luca Zuliani (DISLL, Unipd). Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- 2018: Reviewer for *SEM2018 co-located with NAACL-HLT2018, EMNLP2018, SiVL co-located with ECCV2018
- 2017: Publication Chair of *SEM2017 co-located with ACL2017
- 2017: Reviewer for ESSLLI2017 Student Session
Awards and Grants
- 2017. STSM Grant by COST Action IC1307 for a 35-day research period at UvA, The
- 2017. COST Action IC1307 travel grant for iV&L Training School 2017, Athens, Greece
- 2017. EACL 2017 Studentship, Valencia, Spain
- 2016. COST Action IC1307 travel grant for VL'16 at ACL 2016, Berlin, Germany
- 2016. EUREGIO grant covering all expenses for ESSLLI 2016, Bolzano, Italy
- 2014. ERASMUS Program Scholarship for 6-month exchange at UCL, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium