PhD Student in Cognitive and Brain Sciences, track Language, Interaction and Computation at CLIC Lab (CIMeC, University of Trento) under the supervision of Raffaella Bernardi. My current research - at the intersection between Computational Linguistics, Computer Vision and Cognition - is focused on the learning of quantity expressions (numbers, proportions, quantifiers). I'm proudly member of QUANTIT-CLIC - QUANTities in Images and Text at CLIC Lab (new website!). I’d define myself as an enthusiastic, communicative, multifaceted person. Proactive and inclined to lifelong learning. "Let’s try!" as a personal motto. My code is full of print.
Besides academia, I'm co-founder, project manager and artistic director of indievano and contributor for Offset Magazine (music, trends, lifestyle).
- April 2018: Our short paper Some of them can Be Guessed! Exploring the Effect of Linguistic Context in Predicting Quantifiers has been accepted at ACL2018!
- March 2018: Our long-term research project QUANTIT-CLIC has a new website!
- February 2018: Our long paper Comparatives, Quantifiers, Proportions: A Multi-Task Model for the Learning of Quantities from Vision has been accepted for oral presentation at NAACL-HLT2018! See you in New Orleans!
- January 2018: Our journal paper Probing the Mental Representation of Quantifiers has been submitted to Cognition!
- November 2017: I visited Gemma Boleda (AMORE) at UPF, Barcelona!
- October 2017: I visited Jakub Szymanik at ILLC, University of Amsterdam!
- September 2017: I attended Google NLP Summit in Zurich!